Wednesday, September 29, 2010





So I finally made Mitchell some curtains to go in his Asian inspired room.  I think they turned out pretty cute. I still haven't figured this blog thing out, and how to insert text in the right place, so these photos are kind of random.  But I made the headboard out of an old table top that was brown.  The red mats were dollar store white photo mats that I painted red, and I got the Chinese words printed off the internet.  Pretty cheap project, but I love the final product.  I made the lamp shade from a thrift store shade, and covered it with Asian fabric and real Chinese coins for the tassel.  All in all I think it turned out fun, and I might finish his room by painting one wall sometime.  But not today.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it all! Especially the lamp! I wish I were crafty like you :)

Becca said...

Super cute! I love how budget friendly your projects are. That is my favorite way to decorate!